- Mi (E) Sapale wood native american flute
- Tulip wood totem.
- Minor pentatonic scale. 432Hz.
- Listen to her sound without filters at: https://soundcloud.com/fluteinspire/20240128-124435misap
- During shipping, the totem may move. The position of the totem can affect the sound quality. It is important to adjust the position millimeter up millimeter down until you get the best sound.
- At first it is normal that beginners do not get the best sound. You have to be patient and practice blowing very gently. There are video tutorials on youtube.
- If you are a beginner I recommend you ask before buying.
- For the maintenance of the flute you can use oils, for example, almond oil or coconut oil. You can introduce the oil through the mouthpiece and you can also use a sponge with a piece of bamboo cane to insert the sponge from the back to lubricate the flute completely. You must be especially careful in this process not to leave the used sponge inside the flute, as it can be difficult to remove.
- From time to time it is also recommended to remove the totem and clean the air channel with a cotton swab dipped in oil, wait about 20 minutes. It is also recommended to clean the lower part of the totem with oil and let it rest for about 20 minutes. After this time you should clean both the air channel and the totem with toilet paper to finally place it on the flute.